Junonia Papillons...flying without wings
Our show kennel is named after the rare and elusive ocean creature, Scaphella Junonia, that dwells on the eastern seaboard. Our search was rewarded years ago when we found its unique shell on the shores of Sanibel Island.
Our new quest is to breed healthy and well adjusted papillons, who meet the AKC standard for the breed. We strive to produce beautiful and correct dogs with excellent movement.
- Junonia is a small papillon kennel nestled in the hills by Long Island Sound, in Stony Brook, NY.
- We have been showing papillons for fifteen years.
- Kathryn and Christine are a mother and daughter team.
- Kathryn is retired from public school education and administration, and Christine is also a retired elementary school teacher.
- Please feel free to contact us. Phone: 631-751-1441
- E-mail: email@example.com
And while we're talking about butterfly dogs, meet Junonia Genoveva - a butterfly which can be found here on the east coast, as well.